Become a cooperating agent
Earn a 2% commission on any property a client you have registered on properties4sale.gr purchases within 18
months of his registration.
The role of the cooperating agents is to invite their prospective clients to register on properties4sale.gr, to
explain the auction process, encourage them to bid on properties they are interested in through their account and then
follow their clients who won an auction till successful completion of their purchase.
As a cooperating agent you accept to charge sales commission only to Piraeus Bank and will not demand additional
payment from the client.
Register as a cooperating agent now! The process is simple:
- Register as a user on properties4sale.gr completing also the optional fields truthfully to avoid forfeiting your
- Click on "Become a cooperating agent" on the right and follow the instructions. You will be informed by
email when your request has been approved.
- After you have been approved as a cooperating agent you will be able to invite interested clients on
properties4sale.gr from the agent dashboard in your account, provided you have their authorisation.
To initiate their registration you will need to provide their:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- Greek tax ID or if not based in Greece your Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Passport number
- Properties4sale.gr will send your client an email invitation on your behalf to complete his registration by
providing a personal password and accepting the
Terms & Conditions.
- After completing his registration your client will appear as a client in your agent dashboard. Only if your
client registers through the link provided in the email invitation will you be entitled to a commission from Piraeus
For every client who registers on property4sale.gr following the process described above you will be entitled to a
commission of 2% from Piraeus Bank on the purchase price of any properties he purchases within 18 months of his
registration. The sales commission we will pay to you will not impact the chances of your client to win an auction, or
the purchase price he will pay to Piraeus Bank.
Please note that as a cooperating agent you will not be entitled to charge your client an additional commission.
For additional information please read the
Agent Terms and Conditions.
You can learn about how the platform works by visiting the How to Bid section.